Our vision at Stone Tablets Ministries is to have the Good News of Jesus
Christ on every web page! You can link you our Gospel page "The Truth" or
create your own. All it takes is a little time and some inspiration form the Lord.
Here are some tips to help you:
- Pray that God will give you the inspiration to create a page that He can
use to bring people to Him.
- Start off with thinking of a theme that will be of interest and will draw
seekers to your page. The basic Gospel theme of salvation is wonderful but God may
be calling you to direct your page to a specific group. Just be open to His
- Try to include the following verses of the Gospel:
- "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3.23 NKJV)
- "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is
eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."(Romans 6.23 NKJV)
"Jesus answered and said to him, "Most
assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."(John 3:3 NKJV)
"Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the
truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."(John 14:6 NKJV)
- "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in
your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For with
the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto
salvation. 11For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be
put to shame." (Romans 10:9-11 NKJV)
- "He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for
themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again."(2
Cor. 5:15 NKJV)
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If
anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he
with Me."(Revelation 3:20 NKJV)
- Add some graphics that help
to tell the story or present your theme. Try to make sure that your graphics do not
distract from the message. Remember your purpose is to present the Gospel not to
Use the Ten Commandments in your page. Visit our page on using God's Law in witnessing to understand how to use this
forgotten key to sharing your faith.
- If your site is not outwardly a Christian site. Make sure to
place a eye catching graphic like the Cross on your first page. I could be at the
bottom of the page. God will bring the seeker to it if He wants him to see it.
Link this graphic to your Gospel page.
- Give the seeker a place to go for more information. We send
the seeker a small book for new and growing seekers when they make a commitment to Christ.
We also promise to pray for them.
We hope that this page has given you a good start to creating
your own page. This may take you some time. Please do not try to rush it.
Your page may be the only message a seeker will ever see. Wile you are
creating your page you may want to add The Truth
to your page.
Feel free to do so and then remove it when your page is up. Have fun!
You are fulfilling His Great Commission and helping to save souls for eternity.
Please email us at Stone Tablets Mail
if you have any questions or